Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Nigeria's Election 2015 #NigeriaDecides

The election process has been really wonderful, Nigerians have surprised plus stunned the world by making the election process peaceful. The suspense of having to wait for results in batches has been pretty interesting. It was like watching the world cup with so much anticipation of who is going to win, you know that feeling right.
At a point I told my sibling to get me the system so that I could use excel to compute the result. Believe me the atmosphere was and has been really tensed up.
But one thing is sure that whoever wins...#Godwins
The interesting part of the election process are the graphics/edited pictures I received from friends. I will upload just a few, you are going to laugh your heart out...You probably might have seen some. The change we want is here!!!
Happy viewing...















 See moooore pictures after the cut:
























No comments:

Post a Comment