Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Network Issues and OPEN HEAVENS announcement

I'm like the happiest person right now.
There has been a terrible network problem for almost a week now and its has incapacitated my blog-post. I am so sorry especially to my daily blog readers.

For the GSB readers of open heavens, with a sad feeling, I'll like to inform you that I won't be posting the daily OPEN HEAVENS devotional anymore due to the fact that it's illegal and inappropriate without prior approval from the author.

Open Heavens is the daily devotional for our time, written by the general overseer Pastor E.A Adeboye, the Open Heavens is indeed the guide in resolving daily christian issues and lifestyle.

iOpenHeavens is the electronic version of the Hard Copy. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
You can purchase the e-open heavens if you can't have access to the hard copy on iopenheavens.com

God bless and thanks for your understanding.

I seriously wish the network is fully restored, so that we can connect once more.

Happy New Month to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment