Saturday, May 25, 2013

'Only money can make me take off my dreadlocks’- Uti Nwachukwu


Former BBA winner, Uti Nwachukwu says only millions of Naira can make him cut off his trade mark dreadlocks.
I guess the DELILAH of this generation would swing into action...(laughs)

In a recent interview, the actor, musician, model and TV presenter says: ‘I'm not just gonna take off my dreads for the regular pay check. The only reason I’ll take off my dreadlocks is if I’m paid, and I’m talking about millions because it took me three years and a lot of discipline, dedication, money to make my hair look this different and unique’.
It’s the season of hair cutting, hopefully someone will write Mr Uti a cheque soon…

I think he should have the opportunity to meet Delilah... 

What's your reaction to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment